May 2, 2012





Life is such a busy experience. I've been shipping X-treme glass for Martin Blank. That crate weighed over 1000 lbs; no extra parts for the installation, and 4 other crates going out in the same week. We got it done though. I've been working more in the burnt canvas ideas. The glass studio that I was using as an artist space is closing so I'm being forced to find other studio space. That notice came at the same time I was moving from my old apartment so I got the opportunity to move my apartment and my studio space all in the same week! My room mates are two other skilled glassblowers so we will have a very narrow topic for conversation. My piece was accepted to the Pratt Auction, but they put my entire bio in the catalog. I dont love myself as much as it appears from the Pratt Auction Catalog...